1. God’s revelation of the future is the lens through which we interpret the present.
2.God often releases temporary ruin to set the stage for permanent restoration.
3. The ruin released by God always leads to restoration, but it isn’t always the restoration of the thing that was ruined!
4. Not everything that looks like spiritual progress is spiritual progress; and those who know God and His Word can discern the difference.
5. Diminished faith leads to de-facto atheism.
6. We can’t be generally faithful to God any more than we can be generally faithful to our spouse!
7. It’s far better to repent before ruin than to repent because of ruin!
8. God doesn’t restore the arrogant; He restores the humble. (James 4:6)
9. God doesn’t force Himself upon those who feel no need of Him!
10. God’s ruin is experienced differently by those who receive Him than it is by those who reject Him.
11. God will one day release the permanent ruin of rebellious humanity to bring about the permanent restoration of His people and His creation.
12.Spiritual ruin isn’t created by God. It’s created by humanity! He merely releases it. He stops restraining the ruin of evil to pave the way for the restoration of good.