1. Did you receive the Holy Spirit when you believed?
2. Hesitancy to the leading of the Holy Spirit is often rooted in our fear, lack of faith, or our comfort of the familiar.
3. The indwelling of the Holy Spirit is our spiritual GPS; “God Provided Spirit.”
4. To be sensitive to the leading of the Holy Spirit, we can’t be just familiar with a concept; we must know Him personally.
5. We must be prepositioned in a manner that allows us to operate in the strength of the Holy Spirit, not in the limits of our humanity.
6. The Spirit Himself testifies with our spirit that we are children of God, and if children, heirs also, heirs of God and fellow heirs with Christ, if indeed we suffer with Him so that we may also be glorified with Him. [Romans 8:16-17 NASB]
7. When we act or respond according to our flesh we give ammunition to the enemy; When we act or respond according the Spirit, we can disarm the armies of the enemy!
8. Absent proper guidance, our self-interests can appear selfish, self-limiting, or self-destructive.
9. God’s unparalleled love for us gave us His Son; God’s unparalleled care for us gave us His Spirit.
Did you receive the Holy Spirit when you believed?