1. God keeps His own laws. He commands us to honor mothers so He honors them as well.
2. God’s laws aren’t arbitrary demands! They’re expressions of His nature in terms we can understand.
3. Breaking God’s laws doesn’t set us free; it merely demonstrates we don’t know Him well!
4. God honors mothers, even when they’re not perfect, because His Law is perfect!
5. God’s blessings are never primarily about us - they’re about Him!
6. There are no perfect mothers!
7. God doesn’t demand perfection of mothers. He extends His perfection to them!
8. God’s honor includes the answers for any mother’s problems!
9. God’s honor is more than a warm feeling. It’s His power at work.