1. Whatever God intends for us is also intended to impact others, and we won't fully discern either until we seek both.
2. Following God's leading can be extremely confusing! In fact, it's almost always confusing.
3. When we follow God, our circumstances will often apear to contradict our calling.
4. Things often appear to get worse when we pray!
5. The confusion that accompanies the pursuit of God's will is predictable.
6. God is up to far more than we know. That's why His plans often require more time than we anticipate.
7. When developments are confusing, they're only confusing to us!
8. Confusion may last for a night, but clarity comes in the morning.