1. Humanity’s professed passion for truth is often little more than empty posing!
2. Those who reject God’s Word invite His silence.
3. God is good even to those who deny His goodness – or His existence!
4. God’s work done in God’s way doesn’t always result in God’s desired will. (Matthew 23:37)
5. Those on the wrong side of God’s authority find His words demanding, threatening, inflexible, intolerant, and out-of-touch. (1 Corinthians 2:14)
6. God doesn’t change, and since His Word expresses His character it doesn’t change. (Matthew 5:18)
7. When you compromise God’s Word to appease human culture you betray both God and human culture!
8. In the believing, the knowledge that God doesn’t change fuels hope, certainty and courage.
9. In those who refuse to believe, the knowledge that God doesn’t change fuels anger and frustration.
10. A profession of faith can either be a door into God’s Kingdom or a wall to protect you from it!
11. The root of deficient worship is doubt of God’s love.
12. We should never interpret God’s love by our circumstances. We should remember His love in our circumstances.
13. The skepticism that rejects God exalts itself as absolute.