1. Spiritual lies lock us up! They prevent us from experiencing what God desires for His people.
2. Scripture is filled with examples of God desiring one thing and people doing another!
3. Faith lays the foundation for funding, because our hearts follow our decisions.
4. Our passion for God’s will increases when we invest in it by faith.
5. We want everything we do to be pleasing to God. And without faith that’s impossible. (Hebrews 11:6)
6. Faith isn’t based on the resources we have at hand; it’s based on the resources in God’s hands.
7. Expanded faith positions us for expanded influence!
8. If we’re going to grow our faith we must be willing to gasp!
9. God always pays for what He orders! The resources necessary for His desires are always in place before we act in faith.
10. Jesus wouldn’t instruct us to pray, “Thy will be done” if God’s will is always done!