1. God’s wisdom and power are revealed in everything He does, and everything He does contributes to our joy - when it’s properly understood.
2. Science and Scripture are not natural enemies! Science is one of God’s good gifts.
3. Used properly science affirms Scripture and encourages faith by shedding additional light on God’s genius.
4. When united with faith the understanding gained by science increases the wonder of Jesus’ birth without decreasing the miracle.
5. God created Eve out of Adam in order to make Jesus’ mission possible. (Genesis 2:21-23; Acts 17:26;1 Corinthians 15:22)
6. The cross was planned before humanity’s crisis and it influenced humanity’s creation. (Revelation 13:8; 1 Peter 1:18-20)
7. For Jesus to be our substitute there could only be one race of humanity.
8. The Messiah had to be free from the curse of death.
9. Physical death is not an inevitable consequence of being alive. (Hebrews 9:27)
10. Jesus is the Second Adam. He came to reverse the curse the first Adam brought upon us. (1 Corinthians 15:22)
11. God prepared an uncorrupted body for Jesus. (Hebrews 7:16; 10:5)
12. The incarnation was the culmination of God’s incredible love expressed in His incredible genius!