1. Persistent prayer should be a discipline in the life of every Christ follower.
2. As we pray, we recognize the character of God.
3. We serve a God who is attentive to every detail of our life.
4. As we pray, we discover our identity as His chosen people.
5. We are God’s children, adopted into His family, and made fully alive in Him.
6. Jesus illustrates to us how we should pray.
7. God’s people are to pray continually. [1 Thessalonians 5:17]
8. God’s people are to pray “Thy kingdom come.”
9. As we pray, our faith grows.
10. God’s Word is the engine that drives our faith and prayer is the fuel that enables us to endure.
11. Persistent kingdom prayers empower our faith and sustain us as we wait.