"Tell me what you eat, and I will tell you what you are." (Anthelme Brillat-Savarin)
1. Jesus knows the difference between what you think you need and what you truly need.
2. God graciously invites us to join Him in the work so that we might be more like Him.
3. Jesus didn’t see the crowd as a problem to be solved, but a people to be rescued.
4. Our small offerings, when placed in the hands of Jesus, become enough.
5. Spiritual problems can’t be solved with earthly solutions.
6. Jesus is not required to meet our expectations. If we are intent on following, we will submit to His expectations.
7. Miracles, signs and wonders don’t create saving faith.
8. You can know all about Jesus, but not know Him.
9. Jesus had to convince a people who thought they were alive, that they were actually dead.
10. A little nibble of Jesus will never nourish your soul.