1. The one biblical word we must never forget is the word “remember!”
2. When God calls us to “remember” He’s calling us to act in ways our remembering requires.
3. What God continually emphasizes Satan continually attacks!
4. When truth is forgotten blessing is forfeited.
5. Feelings of inadequacy can set the stage for holy desperation and dependence!
6. Jesus was a friend of sinners. (Matthew 11:19)
7. Jesus was full of grace and truth. (John 1:14)
8. Jesus was a servant. (Matthew 20:28)
9. Jesus was a voice for justice. (Isaiah 42:1; Matthew 4:23)
10. Jesus was a barrier breaker. (Matthew 1;Psalm 133:1-3)
11. Jesus was totally reliant upon the Holy Spirit. (Isaiah 11)