1. God continually opens His hand to impart blessing. (1 Timothy 6:17)
2. We’re called to delight in blessing others.
3. God’s blessings are never entirely personal; they’re meant to be passed forward. (Matthew 10:8)
4. God’s blessings aren’t fully ours until we pass them forward!
5. God's blessings aren't fully ours until we appreciate their value.
6. If we keep a blessing entirely to ourselves we effectively lose it.
7. One measure of faithfulness to God is the extent to which we pass His blessings forward.
8. Abraham intentionally embraced new challenges in order to pass God’s blessing forward.
9. Abraham equipped the next generation through his generosity.
10. For God’s people, death is not a period. It’s only a comma. (2 Corinthians 5:8)
11. Death is not the great equalizer! Heaven is not a place of equally-distributed participation trophies; it’s a place of varying rewards based upon faithfulness. (1 Corinthians 3:8)