1. We must renounce guilt in order to receive the blessings of God.
2. 94% of mothers surveyed experienced guilt for one reason or another.
3. The enemy coaxes us to trust ourselves and our abilities instead of trusting God. (Proverbs 3:5-6)
4. We fail miserably when we see ourselves instead of God as the expert.
5. He is the Son that was sent to set us free, and that freedom means we are free #indeed.
6. What God requires He provides for. [Rock Dillaman]
7. There is purpose in your pain and God will reveal it in due time.
8. God holds both the hand and the heart of those who are in pain. (Psalm 34:18)
9. If you are still weeping in the night, look for the many glimpses of the joy that will come in the morning. (Psalm 30:5)
10. Remember to build and not break, lift and not lower and to be everything God has called you to be in the area of parenting.