1. The key to enduring celebration isn’t improved music; it’s improved memory!
2. The pain of sowing gives way to the joy of harvest.
3. God’s people must be willing to release things of value in order that things far more valuable might unfold.
4. Releasing things of value doesn’t come easily. It feels like loss.
5. Sowing is an act of faith, and we tend to walk by sight.
6. Harvests require patience, and we’re incredibly impatient creatures.
7. “Tears are often the telescope by which men see far into heaven.” [Henry Ward Beecher]
8. Sowing in tears isn’t always met with applause!
9. Jesus sowed in tears so He could reap in joy. (John 12:24; Hebrews 12:2)
10. Following Jesus in mission will increase our tears before it increases our joy.