1. Confident faith can make confident unbelief rethink its confidence!
2. When unbelief feels threatened it often seeks to reassure itself.
3. Those who seek to deny God often find their denials set them up for new demonstrations of His power.
4. The world cannot destroy the identity of God’s people.
5. The God who can deliver His people from the fire sometimes chooses to deliver them in the fire.
6. The most powerful testimonies are forged in the furnace!
7. When God’s people are under attack, the decision to remain faithful is often harder than the consequences of remaining faithful!
8. Faith is strengthened more by our decisions than by the consequences of those decisions.
9. God is the great deliverer, but He won’t deliver us from the need to make hard decisions, because that’s where faith is forged.