Three Cosmic Messages
A Moment of Destiny
Lesson #2 for April 8, 2023
Scriptures:Matthew 24:14; 16:27; Revelation 14:14-20; 16:1; Acts 1:9-11; Mark 4:26-29.
- The three cosmic messages are also known as the three angels’ messages.
[From the Bible study guide=BSG:] God has always spoken to His people, giving them whatever relevant truths they needed to hear at the time. From the warning about the Flood (Gen. 6:7) to the first coming of Jesus (Dan. 9:24–27) to the pre-Advent judgment (Dan. 7:9, 10; Dan. 8:14) to final events before Christ’s return (Revelation 12–14), God has spoken to us. In these last days of human history, He has sent a special message to the world and to His people, designed to meet the need of the hour. He pictures this message as being carried by three angels flying in midheaven with their urgent, end-time message to all the world.?Adult Sabbath School Bible Study Guide* for Sabbath Afternoon, April 1.†‡§
- Chapters 12-14 of Revelation are the central core to the chiasm of that book. It is where the steps of the great controversy are laid out. And the very center of that center is the rebellion in heaven detailed inRevelation 12:7-9.
- In Revelation 13, we see the Devil’s side spelled out with his threats and then, finally, in Revelation 14, we see God’s response. God points out that we are coming to a critical, absolutely final event in the history of our world. In this lesson, we are going to focus onRevelation 14:14-20, the “final harvest” in this world as God takes His children to heaven.
- However, there are things to be done before that final harvest can take place.
Matthew 24:14: [Jesus said:] “And this Good News about the Kingdom will be preached through all the world for a witness to all nations; and then the end will come.”?American Bible Society. (1992). The Holy Bible: The Good News Translation* (2nd ed.,Matthew 24:14). New York: American Bible Society [abbreviated as Good News Bible].†‡
Revelation 14:6: Then I saw another angel flying high in the air, with an eternal message of Good News to announce to the peoples of the earth, to every race, tribe, language, and nation.?Good News Bible.*†
- God has always told His people that He is coming soon. The earliest record we have of that was in the book of Joel (Joel 1:15; 2:1) written about 700 c. That is true because His coming is never farther away than our own death. However, as we come to the end of the book of Revelation, we read in Revelation 22:
Revelation 22:7,11-12,20: 7 “Listen!” says Jesus. “I am coming soon! Happy are those who obey the prophetic words in this book!”…
11 “Whoever is evil must go on doing evil, and whoever is filthy must go on being filthy; whoever is good must go on doing good, and whoever is holy must go on being holy.”
12 “Listen!” says Jesus. “I am coming soon! I will bring my rewards with me, to give to each one according to what he has done….”
20 He who gives his testimony to all this says, “Yes indeed! I am coming soon!”
So be it. Come, Lord Jesus!?Good News Bible.*†
- However, it will not come down to one gigantic, final choice. We are making choices either for God’s side or for Satan’s side each day by the little things we think, say, or do. As we choose day by day, we are inching closer to Satan’s side or inching closer to God’s side.
[From the writings of Ellen G. White=EGW:] The traits of character you cherish in life will not be changed by death or by the resurrection. You will come up from the grave with the same disposition you manifested in your home and in society. Jesus does not change the character at His coming. The work of transformation must be done now. Our daily lives are determining our destiny. Defects of character must be repented of and overcome through the grace of Christ, and a symmetrical character must be formed while in this probationary state, that we may be fitted for the mansions above.—Ellen G. White, Manuscript Releases,* vol. 13, 82.1.†‡ [What about very elderly people with Alzheimer’s disease? Will God take that into account? Will they manifest the character they had in their prime? Or, the characteristics they had in their deteriorated state of Alzheimer’s disease? What about those devastated by frontal lobe head injuries? Or, cancer?]‡
- As we have studied many times before, the features of God’s end-time people is that they will keep the commandments of God and they will speak the truth about God as Jesus did. (Revelation 12:17)
- So, how do these step-by-step slow changes take place in our lives? There are three things that the Bible says that we are to do to prepare ourselves for what is coming: 1) Bible study, 2) prayer, and 3) witnessing. Are we doing all of those things?
- In verses such asMatthew 16:27; 24:27-30; 25:31-32; andMark14:62, the expression, Son of Man is used repeatedly and promise us repeatedly that He is about to come back.
- Notice these important elements in these passages: (1) Jesus as the Son of Man is coming in a cloud of glory which consists of His angels; (2) He will carry out the judgment described as a harvest of wheat and grapes. (Revelation 14:14-20) He is also described as separating the sheep from the goats. (Matthew 25:31-46) The destiny of the nations and all humanity will be decided for eternity.
- Jesus referred to Himself more than 80 times in the Gospels as the Son of Man.
Mark 14:62: “I am [the Messiah],” answered Jesus, “and you will all see the Son of Man seated on the right of the Almighty and coming with the clouds of heaven!”?Good News Bible.*‡ [CompareJohn 8:24,28,58.]‡
- Try to imagine yourself as a member of the Sanhedrin at the time that Jesus made the above statement! How would you have responded?
- Unfortunately, down through the generations, men and women have been taught by church leaders to “fear God.” This causes them to look to Jesus, a human being, as the One who must appease an angry God if they are going to be saved.
Revelation 14:14: Then I looked, and there was a white cloud, and sitting on the cloud was what looked like a human being, with a crown of gold on his head and a sharp sickle in his hand.?Good News Bible.*†
- Do you feel more comfortable in the judgment knowing that Jesus is on your side? We need to realize from readingZechariah 3:1-5 andRomans 8:26-35 that all three Members of the Godhead are on our side! They are wooing us.
Romans 8:26,31-35: 26In the same way the Spirit also comes to help us, weak as we are. For we do not know how we ought to pray; the Spirit himself pleads with God for us in groans that words cannot express….
31 In view of all this, what can we say? If God is for us, who can be against us? 32Certainly not God, who did not even keep back his own Son, but offered him for us all! He gave us his Son—will he not also freely give us all things? 33Who will accuse God’s chosen people? God himself declares them not guilty! 34Who, then, will condemn them? Not Christ Jesus, who died, or rather, who was raised to life and is at the right-hand side of God, pleading [along] with him for us! 35Who, then, can separate us from the love of Christ? Can trouble do it, or hardship or persecution or hunger or poverty or danger or death??Good News Bible.*†‡
- Should it make us more comfortable in our relationship with Jesus Christ to know that He was once a human being who lived that incredible life on this earth, and He has taken on humanity for the rest of eternity? Or, does knowing how loving and kind He always has been as God make us completely comfortable with Him already? Because of His time on this earth, does Jesus love us more and understand us better than the Father does? That would be a complete contradiction to our belief in God’s omniscience.
- The expression son of man simply means a human being. It was very important for Jesus to describe Himself as a human being. On numerous occasions including when Jesus used that term referring to Himself, He was assuring us that He had actually become human.
- However, there are other individuals in Scripture referred to as a “son of man.”
Ezekiel 2:1-3: 1 And He said to me, “Son of man, stand on your feet, and I will speak to you.” 2Then the Spirit entered me when He spoke to me, and set me on my feet; and I heard Him who spoke to me. 3And He said to me: “Son of man, I am sending you to the children of Israel, to a rebellious nation that has rebelled against Me; they and their fathers have transgressed against Me to this very day.”?New King James Version.*† [There are many other similar references in Ezekiel to the term, son of man.]‡
Hebrews 2:14: Since the children, as he calls them, are people of flesh and blood, Jesus himself became like them and shared their human nature. He did this so that through his death he might destroy the Devil, who has the power over death.?Good News Bible.*†
- Remember that Christ has chosen to join the human family forever. He is not omnipresent now. Jesus Himself said in His prayer just before His crucifixion:
John 17:3: “And eternal life means knowing you, the only true God, and knowing Jesus Christ, whom you sent.”?Good News Bible.*
- There are many passages in Scripture describing God’s presence as a cloud. Often, this cloud is specifically described as a cloud of angels.
Acts 1:9-11: 9After saying this, he was taken up to heaven as they watched him, and a cloud hid him from their sight.
10 They still had their eyes fixed on the sky as he went away, when two men dressed in white suddenly stood beside them 11and said, “Galileans, why are you standing there looking up at the sky? This Jesus, who was taken from you into heaven, will come back in the same way that you saw him go to heaven.”?Good News Bible.*†
- Just as Jesus ascended in a cloud of angels, leaving His disciples behind on the Mount of Olives, He will descend in a cloud of angels at His second coming.
- Look at more of the verses in the Bible that talk about the cloud of God’s presence.
Exodus 13:21: During the day the LORD went in front of them in a pillar of cloud to show them the way, and during the night he went in front of them in a pillar of fire to give them light, so that they could travel night and day.?Good News Bible.*†
Exodus 24:15-17: 15 Moses went up Mount Sinai, and a cloud covered it. 16-17The dazzling light of the LORD’s presence came down on the mountain. To the Israelites the light looked like a fire burning on top of the mountain. The cloud covered the mountain for six days, and on the seventh day the LORD called to Moses from the cloud.?Good News Bible.*†
[BSG:] When the ancient sanctuary in the wilderness was dedicated, the presence of God was revealed as a cloud resting at the door of the sanctuary. When the high priest entered the Most Holy Place of the sanctuary, God’s presence was also made known by His appearance “in the cloud above the mercy seat” (Lev. 16:2, NKJV).?Adult Teachers Sabbath School Bible Study Guide* 27.†‡§
Exodus 40:34-38: 34 Then the cloud covered the Tent and the dazzling light of the LORD’s presence filled it. 35Because of this, Moses could not go into the Tent. 36The Israelites moved their camp to another place only when the cloud lifted from the Tent. 37As long as the cloud stayed there, they did not move their camp. 38During all their wanderings they could see the cloud of the LORD’s presence over the Tent during the day and a fire burning above it during the night.?Good News Bible.*† [See also1 Kings 8:10-11.]‡
Leviticus 16:2: He said, “Tell your brother Aaron that only at the proper time is he to go behind the curtain into the Most Holy Place, because that is where I appear in a cloud above the lid on the Covenant Box. If he disobeys, he will be killed.”?Good News Bible.*†
- Was this cloud that filled the most holy place a sign of God’s presence? Or, a covering to prevent God’s glory from consuming sinners? Or, was it both?
- The great controversy “cannot” conclude until everyone, including Satan and all his followers, have admitted that the Godhead have done everything They possibly could to save everyone. God wins; Satan loses. Those who persist in their rebellious attitudes “cannot” be taken to heaven since to them, heaven would be “torture.”
[EGW:] Satan sees that his voluntary rebellion has unfitted him for heaven. He has trained his powers to war against God; the purity, peace, and harmony of heaven would be to him supreme torture. His accusations against the mercy and justice of God are now silenced. The reproach which he has endeavored to cast upon Jehovah rests wholly upon himself. And now Satan bows down and confesses the justice of his sentence.—Ellen G. White, The Great Controversy* 670.2; Darkness Before Dawn* 58.1; Heaven* 127.2; The Faith I Live By*¶ 356.5; Spirit of Prophecy,*¶ vol. 4, 486.1 .†‡
[EGW:] Could those whose lives have been spent in rebellion against God be suddenly transported to heaven and witness the high, the holy state of perfection that ever exists there,?every soul filled with love, every countenance beaming with joy, enrapturing music in melodious strains rising in honor of God and the Lamb, and ceaseless streams of light flowing upon the redeemed from the face of Him who sitteth upon the throne,? could those whose hearts are filled with hatred of God, of truth and holiness, mingle with the heavenly throng and join their songs of praise? Could they endure the glory of God and the Lamb? No, no; years of probation were granted them, that they might form characters for heaven; but they have never trained the mind to love purity; they have never learned the language of heaven, and now it is too late. A life of rebellion against God has unfitted them for heaven. Its purity, holiness, and peace would be torture to them; the glory of God would be a consuming fire. They would long to flee from that holy place. They would welcome destruction, that they might be hidden from the face of Him who died to redeem them. The destiny of the wicked is fixed by their own choice. Their exclusion from heaven is voluntary with themselves, and just and merciful on the part of God.—Ellen G. White, The Great Controversy* 542.2; Darkness Before Dawn* 16.5; Heaven* 114.2; Mind, Character, and Personality,*€ vol. 2, 650.2.†‡ Compare Last Day Events 279.3. [SeeRevelation 22:11.]‡
- The story of Job as found in Job 1&2, describes clearly that God understands us well and made a correct judgment about Job. Despite all the efforts of Job’s so-called friends to undermine his trust in God, they failed! Job was right, and God triumphed. Did God really put His reputation on the line for Job? And for us?
[BSG:] The judgment reveals before the entire universe that the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit have done everything possible to save all humanity. This judgment vindicates not only the saints but also God’s own character against the false charges of Satan (see Job 1, Job 2,Ps. 51:1–4).?Adult Sabbath School Bible Study Guide* for Tuesday, April 4.†‡§
- Are we prepared to have God scrutinize our lives with open books before the entire universe, looking into every single detail of our thoughts and actions? Our only salvation is to come nearer every day to Jesus Christ.
- InRevelation 14:14, Jesus is described as having a sickle in His hand and a crown on His head. This crown is a stephanos or victor’s crown; it is not a diadem or kingly crown. Jesus has won the great controversy; Satan has lost.
[BSG:] Jesus once wore a crown of thorns, symbolizing shame and mockery. He once was despised and rejected of men. He was reviled, ridiculed, spat upon, beaten, and whipped. But now He wears a crown of glory and comes again but now as King of kings and Lord of lords.?Adult Sabbath School Bible Study Guide* for Wednesday, April 5.‡
- It is very clear from Scripture and from the writings of Ellen White that the final events of this world’s history will not come to pass and probation will not be closed until the harvest is fully ripe. What does that mean?
- Every person who is able to make a choice will make his/her choice by what s/he does.
[BSG:] Think about the fact that your whole life will come under scrutiny before God. What, then, is your only hope when this happens? (SeeRom. 8:1.)?Adult Sabbath School Bible Study Guide* for Tuesday, April 4.†‡§
Romans 8:1: There is no condemnation now for those who live in union with Christ Jesus.?Good News Bible.*†
- What doesRomans 8:1 mean by the term to live a life “in union with Christ Jesus”?
[EGW:] The germination of the seed represents the beginning of spiritual life, and the development of the plant is a beautiful figure of Christian growth. As in nature, so in grace; there can be no life without growth. The plant must either grow or die. As its growth is silent and imperceptible, but continuous, so is the development of the Christian life. At every stage of development, our life may be perfect; yet if God’s purpose for us is fulfilled, there will be continual advancement. Sanctification is the work of a lifetime. As our opportunities multiply, our experience will enlarge, and our knowledge increase. We shall become strong to bear responsibility, and our maturity will be in proportion to our privileges.—Ellen G. White, Christ’s Object Lessons* 65.2-66.0.†‡
- What kind of “plants” are we growing in our lives?
[BSG:] How do you understand Ellen G. White’s statement that “at every stage of development, our life may be perfect”? What does that mean, especially when we can see our faults and defective characters now??Adult Sabbath School Bible Study Guide* for Wednesday, April 5.†‡
- God is not searching for completely perfect human beings. If He was/is, He wouldn’t find any! He is searching for human beings whose goal in life is to grow to become more and more like Jesus.
[EGW:] “When the fruit is brought forth, immediately he putteth in the sickle, because the harvest is come.” Christ is waiting with longing desire for the manifestation of Himself in His church. When the character of Christ shall be perfectly reproduced in His people, then He will come to claim them as His own.
It is the privilege of every Christian not only to look for but to hasten the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, (2 Peter 3:12, margin). Were all who profess His name bearing fruit to His glory, how quickly the whole world would be sown with the seed of the gospel. Quickly the last great harvest would be ripened, and Christ would come to gather the precious grain.—Ellen G. White, Christ’s Object Lessons* 69.1-2.†‡
- Let us be clear. Probation will close, not at a time arbitrarily decided by God, but at a time when every human being who can understand and make a choice for himself/herself, has done so. Then, the two sides in the great controversy are set. Then, Christ will leave His position in heaven and return to the earth to collect His people.
[EGW:] I saw angels hurrying to and fro in heaven. An angel with a writer’s inkhorn by his side returned from the earth and reported to Jesus that his work was done, and the saints were numbered and sealed. Then I saw Jesus, who had been ministering before the ark containing the ten commandments, throw down the censer. He raised His hands, and with a loud voice said, “It is done“. [sic] And all the angelic host laid off their crowns as Jesus made the solemn declaration, “He that is unjust, let him be unjust still: and he which is filthy, let him be filthy still: and he that is righteous, let him be righteous still: and he that is holy, let him be holy still.” [SeeEzekiel 9:1-4.]
Every case had been decided for life or death. While Jesus had been ministering in the sanctuary, the judgment had been going on for the righteous dead, and then for the righteous living. Christ had received His kingdom, having made the atonement for His people and blotted out their sins. The subjects of the kingdom were made up.—Ellen G. White, Early Writings* 279.2-280.1.†‡§ Compare Spiritual Gifts, vol. 1, 197.2 .‡
- What does the term winepress of the wrath of God (Revelation 14:19, KJV,* NKJV*) mean?
Revelation 14:17-20: 17 Then I saw another angel come out of the temple in heaven, and he also had a sharp sickle.
18 Then another angel, who is in charge of the fire, came from the altar. He shouted in a loud voice to the angel who had the sharp sickle, “Use your sickle, and cut the grapes from the vineyard of the earth, because the grapes are ripe!” 19So the angel swung his sickle on the earth, cut the grapes from the vine, and threw them into the winepress of God’s furious anger. 20The grapes were squeezed out in the winepress outside the city, and blood came out of the winepress in a flood 300 kilometres [sic] long and nearly two metres [sic] deep.?Good News Bible.*†‡
Revelation 14:9-10: 9 A third angel followed the first two, saying in a loud voice, “Whoever worships the beast and its image and receives the mark on their forehead or on their hand 10 will themselves drink God’s wine, the wine of his fury, which he has poured at full strength into the cup of his anger! All who do this will be tormented in fire and sulphur [sic] before the holy angels and the Lamb.”?Good News Bible.*†‡
Revelation 15:1: Then I saw in the sky another mysterious sight, great and amazing. There were seven angels with seven plagues, which are the last ones, because they are the final expression of God’s anger.?Good News Bible.*†
- “God’s anger” or “wrath” is His turning away in loving disappointment from those who do not want Him anyway and persistently insist on Him leaving them, thus leaving them to the inevitable and awful consequences of their own rebellious choices. It is a serious and deadly mistake to think that this anger/wrath is like our anger. The biblical definition of “God’s anger” is very different from human anger or wrath. (SeeRomans 1:18,24,26,28.)
Romans 6:23: For sin pays its wage—death; but God’s free gift is eternal life in union with Christ Jesus our Lord.?Good News Bible.*†
Revelation 16:1: Then I heard a loud voice speaking from the temple to the seven angels: “Go and pour out the seven bowls of God’s anger on the earth!”?Good News Bible.*†
- The death of Christ has sometimes been represented as a sacrifice like an offering on an altar. However, the death of Christ on the cross was not for the purpose of paying some “penalty.” It was for demonstrating the devastating results of sin and to encourage us to avoid sin and its consequences. It helps us to realize the results of our day-by-day actions.
2 Corinthians 5:21: Christ was without sin, but for our sake God made him share our sin in order that in union with him we might share the righteousness of God.?Good News Bible.*
- There are two harvests being prepared before the world comes to an end. God’s harvest of sealed saints is on one side; Satan’s harvest of wicked sinners is on the other. There is nothing between them; there are no “good goats.”
[BSG:] The universe will see in the people of God a revelation of righteousness that, perhaps, no generation before it has ever witnessed. In contrast to the righteousness of Christ revealed in His people, the universe will see the full results of rebellion against God. Wickedness, evil, sin, and lawlessness will be on full display before men and angels. The contrast between good and evil, right and wrong, obedience and disobedience, will be apparent to all the universe, to both humans and angels.?Adult Sabbath School Bible Study Guide* for Thursday, April 6.†‡
- Each of us must learn how to distinguish between good and evil.
Hebrews 5:14: Solid food, on the other hand, is for adults, who through practice are able to distinguish between good and evil.?Good News Bible.*
[EGW:] It is a law both of the intellectual and the spiritual nature that by beholding we become changed. The mind gradually adapts itself to the subjects upon which it is allowed to dwell. It becomes assimilated to that which it is accustomed to love and reverence. Man will never rise higher than his standard of purity or goodness or truth. If self is his loftiest ideal, he will never attain to anything more exalted.—Ellen G. White, The Great Controversy* 555.1.†‡ [See2 Kings 17:13-23,especially 17:15.]‡
[BSG:] Subtly, imperceptibly, almost unnoticed at first, our characters and our personalities change based on the seeds that we are sowing in our minds. Sow good seeds, and you will produce good fruit. Sow the evil seeds of this world, and you will produce the fruit of this world in your character. If we sow indifference to God and spiritual values and priorities, we reap the fruit of indifference—apathy, spiritual complacency, and frustration in our spiritual lives. This is why those who think, Well, I know that one day final persecution will come, the “mark of the beast” and so forth, but when it does, then I will get it together, are choosing a very dangerous path. God calls us now, at this moment, to surrender our lives to Him. The longer one delays responding to the Holy Spirit, the harder and harder one’s soul becomes to the promptings of God and more susceptible to fall for, and believe in, the lies of the evil one.?Adult Sabbath School Bible Study Guide* for Friday, April 7.†‡§
- Just as water, various nutrients, sunlight, and support are necessary for a plant to grow, so Bible study, prayer, and witnessing are the essentials for the growth of a Christian.
[BSG:] The book of Revelation is a book of contrasts. Each of these contrasts calls us to make eternal choices. We will worship either the dragon or the Lamb. We will receive either the mark of the beast or the seal of God. Either we will fall for the cunning deceptions of the woman in scarlet?Satan’s counterfeit movement?or we will walk with the woman in white?God’s true church. Either we will accept the deceptive teachings of spiritual Babylon, or we will rejoice in the truth that flows from the New Jerusalem.—Adult Teachers Sabbath School Bible Study Guide* 26.‡
- What will it take for every person living on planet earth to have a reasonable opportunity to respond to God’s love and grace and to walk in His truth if they choose to do so?
- Matthew 24:14 and other verses make it clear that Christ “cannot” come again until this spread of the gospel takes place.
- Someday, God’s faithful people, having been persecuted and maybe even tortured, will be able to look up in the sky and say:
Isaiah 25:9: “Behold this is our God; We have waited for Him, and He will save us. This is the Lord; We have waited for Him; We will be glad and rejoice in His salvation.”?New King James Version.*§
Isaiah 25:9: When it happens, everyone will say, “He is our God! We have put our trust in him, and he has rescued us. He is the LORD! We have put our trust in him, and now we are happy and joyful because he has saved us.”?Good News Bible.*
- If Jesus does not plan to come back, there was no reason for Him to have come the first time!
- As our world moves closer and closer to the final events, things will happen and are happening that encourage us to make our decisions daily either for Jesus or for Satan. Finally, the irrevocable, final decision will be made; we will cast our lot with one or the other side. That will mean that the harvest is ripe and ready for reaping.
[EGW:] Just as soon as the people of God are sealed in their foreheads—it is not any seal or mark that can be seen, but a settling into the truth, both intellectually and spiritually, so they cannot be moved—just as soon as God’s people are sealed and prepared for the shaking, it will come. Indeed, it has begun already; the judgments of God are now upon the land, to give us warning, that we may know what is coming (Manuscript 173, 1902).—Ellen G. White, SDA Bible Commentary,* vol. 4, 1161.6.†‡
- Christ is waiting for people to be so committed to Him that they would be willing to die for Him.
- To die for Him is one thing; even more important is living for Him.
Romans 12:1-2: 1So then, my brothers and sisters, because of God’s great mercy to us I appeal to you: offer yourselves as a living sacrifice to God, dedicated to his service and pleasing to him. This is the true worship that you should offer. 2Do not conform yourselves to the standards of this world, but let God transform you inwardly by a complete change of your mind. Then you will be able to know the will of God—what is good and is pleasing to him and is perfect.?Good News Bible.*† [See again Ellen G. White’s comments in Christ’s Object Lessons* 69.1-2 as reproduced in Item #31 above.]‡
- Notice once again thatMatthew 24:14 says that the gospel will be preached in the whole world as a witness. What does witness mean? A witness gives a testimony under oath in a court of law. And that evidence suggests that person is an eyewitness or is able to verify his or her statements. Thus, the final proclamation of the gospel will be not just by word but also by demonstration in the lives of God’s faithful people.
- History is unavoidably moving toward that final harvest. Will we be ready?
[BSG:] Is there anything in your life that keeps you from being totally committed to Jesus in these last, climactic hours of earth’s history? If so, what are these things??Adult Teachers Sabbath School Bible Study Guide* 29.‡ [What can you do to get rid of the things that get in your way?]‡
- Every day, we are “sowing seeds” in the garden of our character. What will those seeds produce?
- Our goal every day is to learn the truth about God more clearly and more completely.
©2023, Kenneth Hart, MD, MA, MPH. Permission is hereby granted for any noncommercial use of these materials. Free distribution of all or of a portion of this material such as to a Bible study class is encouraged. *Electronic version. †Bold type is added. ‡Brackets and content in brackets are added. §Italic type is in the source. ¶Compared with the first source, this source has punctuation and/or capitalization differences only. €This source has minor wording differences compared with the first source and may also have punctuation and/or capitalization differences. Info@theox.org
Last Modified: March 30, 2023